Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dear God,

Thank yo helping me see how I could be of service to Jo from Germany, love you.

Thank you for letting Kayle pass in peace with lots of love and prayers all around her.

than you for "Postcards for Brayden"

Thank you for allowing me to inspire my daughter and others.

Thank you for the Dharma Center, The Dalai Lama, and all my Teachers.

Please help me to stay mindful, present and to stay in touch with how I am feeling, and to work with the feelings and not against them.

Please continue to offer love and support to Brayden and any other person who is suffering (Eileen, Ethan, Jo, JoAnn, Richard K, Ann D, Shirley and David, Kayleigh's Mom Jessica, Rene, Dorsey, Jana, Jeannine R, Vine Jr, Andrew, Greg, Tom J, Marcia Z, Marilee, Jen T, Nancy O and others I have forgotten....)

I love you, Dear God, please keep me close to you xoxoxo

Love always,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment