Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 13, 2011

Thank you, God, for helping me to be of service to my little ones and for the help of Simons speech therapist (Thank you, Andrea!!)

Thank you for giving me patience to work with Hoss today, I know in my heart that it is exercise that he needs, I MUST get over this fatigue and walk him regularly, please help me, God, PLEASE!!

Please help Deborah, Shannon, Alex and Skylar, bring them all peace....

Please help Marcia with her depression.

Please help Jo from Germany find a suitable host family.

Please help Lue and her Mom.

Please help me and my Mom

Please help Melisa

Please comfort Portia, Frank and Cienna

Please bring comfort to Joe

Please care for Jessica (Kayleighs mom)

Please bring peace to Braydens home.

Please help Chris Stevens have peedy recovery from the heart attack/surgery

Please bring peace to JoAnns heart

Pease help Eileen, Dorsey, Tom, Barb, Mary, Melinda, Susan, Margaret, Georgia, Chris E, Sue, Ebony, Cordelia, Mary, Lisa, Kheita, Marcia, Gary, Mom, anyone who is suffering.....

Please give me the strength I need to care for my dog.

Thank you, God

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment